Selamat Datang. Senyum Selalu!

13 January 2010

hOmes!ck ke nie??

salam...

Dari mlm td ag rse nk nages.. can i cry?? tiba2... bila time nk tido... ingt kt my mom plak.. dan2 jer kuor air mata.. im crying like a child who lost her doll.. crazy! and im crying just bcoz of.. missing! inikah namanya HomesIck?? sy xtau ape itu homesick... sy xtau pon mcm mane rse bila kena homesick?? sy cuma tau.. sy rindu sgt kt mak ayah sy.. rindu yg sgt3.. smpai terdengar2 suara diorang duk ckp2.. klo boleh.. nk blk jumpe diorg skrg gak! kalau la sy ada pintu ajaib Doraemon tuh.... huk... well... ist the factor of me being like dis?? ntah la... maybe sb im a little bit tension dis week.. psl ape?? hmm.. everything.. its all not going be da same anymore... new year.. new life.. new attitude..new day.. full of suprises.. of coz you can see im smilling outside... but.. no one know.. i was crying inside... im dying.. alone.. its hard to share everything wif others.. coz i really dont know what is exactly i want dis time... everything "berserabut" n i still trying to find what its all about...
i need a shoulder to cry on... i really wants my Mom right now.. huk... sy nk citer sume yg sy rse skrg kt dia.. saya nk dia bg semangat kt saya! sy nk ckp sorg2 ngn dia.. tnpa da org lain dengar.. sy nk luah sume kt dia... sy nk balik!! should i call her?? sy xnk tepon dia sb nti sy nages.. klo sy nages.. mak sy pon sedih.. nti dia mkin risau... saya xnk mak sy risau.. sy nak dia tau sy O.k duk cini.. sy nk dia tau yg sy xda msalah... sy nk dia tahu.. ank bongsu dia ni kuat.. xmanja! boleh berdikari..boleh urus semuanya dengan baik.. boleh blajar dengan baik... but... can i??? just stop it here.. my tears come out again.. menci!!!!!! (memalukan jer.. im 21 now!! come on!! be matured!!)


i wish.. someone will tell me dis...

Life is full of lots of up and downs
But the distance feels further
When it's headed for the ground
And there's nothing more painful
Then to let your feelings take
you down

It's so hard to know
The way you feel inside
When there's many thoughts
And feelings that you hide
But you might feel better
If you let me walk with you
By your side

And when you need
A shoulder to cry on
When you need
A friend to rely on
When the whole world is gone
You won't be alone coz
I'll be there
I'll be your shoulder to cry on
I'll be there
I'll be your friend to rely on
When the whole world's gone
You won't be alone 'cause I'll be there

All of the times
When everything is wrong
And your feeling like
There's no use going on
You can't give it up
I'll help you work it out
And carry on

Side by side
With you till the end
I'll always be the one
To firmly hold your hand
No matter what is said or done
Our love will always continue on

And when you need
A shoulder to cry on
When you need
A friend to rely on
When the whole world is gone
You won't be alone coz
I'll be there
I'll be your shoulder to cry on
I'll be there
I'll be your friend to rely on
When the whole world's gone
You won't be alone 'cause I'll be there

Everyone needs a shoulder to cry on
Everyone needs a friend to rely on
When the whole world's gone, you won't be alone
'Cause I'll be there
I'll be your shoulder to cry on
I'll be there
I'll be the one to rely one
When the whole world's gone, you wont be alone
'Cause I'll be there
And when the whole world is gone
You'll always have my shoulder to cry on



♥ much more love for you! ♥

No comments: